Ensuring A Successful Camping Trip
Camping is a great way to appreciate the great outdoors while exploring with your friends and family. As you prepare all of the camping supplies and tents for a spring camping trip, it may be wise to invest in these clever camping tips and tricks:
- Rather than purchasing multiple portable lamps, you can make your own by using a few simple materials. Pick up a gallon jug of water and attach a headlamp to it for an illuminating light that will bring your entire campsite and tent light.
- Having a delicious breakfast while camping can be difficult, especially if you do not want to lug all of your favorite ingredients with you. However, you can enjoy a delicious omelet with this clever trick! Simply put all of your favorite omelet ingredients into a Ziploc bag and shake to mix. Then, place the bag in a pot of boiling water for about 10 minutes. Once complete, simply open the bag and slide out the easiest and most delicious omelet ever!
- There is no reason to take multiple trips to the local drug store to pick up ice every day on your trip, simply freeze a bunch of water bottles! It will cool your goods without making a mess and ruining any food.
- Did you know that you can waterproof your matches by simply dipping them in nail polish? This ensures that you always have an emergency flame handy, even if they get a little wet.
- You may benefit from switching out your tent for a hammock, as they are not only lighter to carry, but they also make it so you can enjoy the great outdoors while sleeping outside.
We hope these creative camping tips and tricks make for a successful spring camping trip! Serving Hudson, Chatham, and all of New York, contact Lofgren Agency for all of your insurance needs. We have insurance policies for RVs that can allow you to feel confident while enjoying your travel home.