Healthy Living Guiding Points
If you are amongst the large majority of individuals who put eating healthy on their list of New Year’s Resolutions, we want to ensure that you find success! In the midst of the first month of 2015, you may be feeling as if making healthy choices is an unattainable aspiration. We want to help you make 2015 your healthy year, which is why we have gathered these helpful healthy living guiding points:
- Hydrate! Even though it is chilly out, you still need water. If you are only going to make one healthy living change in 2015, it should be to drink more water.
- Veggies! You can never have too many veggies in your diet. Start adding them to your breakfast and lunch meals as opposed to only having a single serving with dinner. Your body will thank you for the green!
- Sleep! Way too many of us do not receive enough hours of sleep each night. Catching up on some Zzzz’s will allow you to feel ready to accomplish each day.
- Be Active! This is an obvious one, but it does not mean you have to start running five miles a day to become active and healthier. Simply start walking every night after dinner or make an effort to take the stairs over the elevator.
- No more sugar! As difficult as this may be, sugar is likely the culprit for many of your most trying issues. Sugar is not only harmful to your teeth, but it also depletes your energy supply and affects your ability to be active and healthy.
Serving Hudson, Chatham, and all of New York, contact Lofgren Agency for all of your insurance needs. We will go above and beyond to provide you with the security you deserve in each season of the year.