Have you done your seasonal spring cleaning? Keep your home sparkling longer!
Giving your home that fresh feeling takes some elbow grease during spring. Clearing away the dust and dirt from winter, and preparing your home for spring and beyond, is worth the effort – but can easily be eradicated after a month or so.
Fortunately, these to-do tips make it easier to fight those dirty jobs faster and less often!
- Make your bed
- Do any dishes left in the sink
- Take out the garbage if it’s full
- Wipe up spills while they’re fresh
- Hand up any clothes left around your room
- Vacuum, sweep, or mop
- Change towels and sheets
- Scrub and disinfect the toilet
- Wipe down kitchen and bathroom counters
- Dust bookshelves, appliances, light fixtures, and other surfaces
- Wash bath mats
- Wipe down microwave and fridge
- Clean and disinfect showers and tubs
Seasonal (to do for summer!):
- Wash windows
- Reorganize the kitchen, bathroom, and desk
- Deep clean the microwave
- Wipe down baseboards and molding
Now that your home is sparkling year-round, be sure to protect with the reliable and protective insurance that it deserves. Contact Lofgren Agency in Hudson, New York to get started on your tailored homeowners insurance policy!