Everyone can find an affordable auto insurance policy for their needs.
Car insurance is a necessity. It has to be held by each motorist on the road, so there 's no dodging coverage. After all, this protects your investment, vehicle, family, and finances.
While everyone wants to find affordable auto insurance, there are certain factors that will automatically cause your premiums to be higher. This can range from driving a luxury car, being a newly qualified driver, or having a history of traffic tickets.
If you 're looking to lower your auto insurance premiums, check out these tips!
Opt for an average car
Check out discounts
- Choose a car with a high rating of safety features (dual airbags, motorized seatbelts, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft devices, and daytime running lights).
- Avoid exotic or super premium brands €“ even used ones. They will undoubtedly cost more to repair and thus, more to insure.
Do these when selecting your policy
- Good Student Discounts apply for those receiving good grades in school or college.
- Safe drivers may be eligible for a Good Driver Discount.
- Senior Discount is for mature drivers €“ typically ages 50 or over
- Military Discounts may be available for the individual, or the family.
- Ask your insurer about bundling your policies together for a discount.
- Increase your deductible €“ only if you can afford to pay that cost out of pocket should you need to file a claim.
- Drop collision or comprehensive coverage if you have an older car that has little monetary value.
- Review your insurance annually, as your lifestyle changes.
- Keep your car well-maintained and always drive defensively.
- Park your car in a garage as some insurers will let you save a couple of dollars this way.
- Install a driver monitoring device to track your mileage, speed, and frequency of driving.
- Pay your premium in an annual lump sum.
When looking for an affordable auto insurance
policy, you may be overwhelmed with the plethora of information out there. Skip your search by contacting
Lofgren Agency, serving Hudson and neighboring cities of New York with tailored coverage.