Fall is here which means it is time to take out the delicious pumpkin recipes for a try! With so many delicious pumpkin recipes to choose from, it can become a difficult decision. We recommend you try this delicious and healthy pumpkin pancake recipe if you want everyone begging for more:
What you’ll need:
- 1 Cup of White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Cup of White Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 2 Egg Whites (Beaten)
- 1- ½ Cups of Skim Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Canola Oil
- ½ Cup of Canned Pumpkin Puree
How to prepare:
- The first step is to combine all the flours, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, oil, pumpkin, and egg whites together. Next, combine the first and second mixture together until the concoction is moist. You can add milk if the mixture seems too thick.
- Next, heat your skillet on medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Once heated, pour the batter onto the skillet and flip each pancake once bubbles begin to appear.
- Serve with your favorite syrup, and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this delicious pumpkin recipe! Contact our agency in Millbrook for all of your New York insurance needs. We can provide you with insurance peace of mind in every realm of your life.